A Note To Our Sweet Sweat Fans Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
Each day we are learning more about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our communities and our daily lives.
As a valued customer, we wanted to remind of you to take care of yourself and your loved ones by taking the necessary precautions against spread of COVID-19.
Some things you can do are:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distance
- Practice respiratory hygiene such has cough into your elbow and dispose of tissue right away.
- Avoid any social settings and stay home if/when possible.
- If you feel any symptoms, please seek medical care early
- Most importantly stay positive!
Please Sweet Sweat nation, do you part to Flatten The Curve.
We are currently processing online orders (pending government directives) however our couriers are taking some precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 and please expect delays.
Here are some things that some couriers will be doing:
- They will no longer be requesting signatures from customers for deliveries to the door
- Regular signature items will be treated as non-signature items to reduce close contact between drivers and customers.
- Drivers will apply safe drop processes. This means that they will leave deliveries in the mailbox/community mailbox or outside the door if safe to do so. If it is not safe, a notice card will be left notifying the customer of where they can pick up their package. Please Note: you must bring proof of ID to claim your shipment.
Thank you for all your help and support. Again, please take care of yourself and of others. Stay positive, stay active and please do your part to flatten the curve.
Team Sweet Sweat Canada
For more information on COVID-19 please visit the World health Organization and Health Canada Websites
World Health Organization https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/20200312-sitrep-52-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=e2bfc9c0_2
Health Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html